Wednesday 30 May 2012

A few more words from my clients...(awww shucks)


The boat arrived today!!!! 
Yuuhuuuu its so nice!!!! Exactly what I wanted!! Thank you


So cool to watch the pieces come together and to see the other boats in your line-up.  I'm proud to be a customer!


It's already a long time since I started thinking about a half hull model, but only now I came across someone that was actually doing so, happy with the experience, and with the price ;-)

Great to hear from you again.
You obviously have some wonderful practical skills judging by the obvious quality of your new models.
Having built one myself I know what's involved. But they do like great on the wall - just for looking at.

All I can say is WOW!  I feel privileged that you even displayed it in Gates place of honor.  The color backboard would match our mantle, but I don’t think I will get to put it there.
 
Really excellent work on getting the hull form fair and exact you have a great eye. 

Good catch Dan!  Here is a shot from 1980 and she had the stripe that ended
before the stem.  Thanks for the attention to detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment