Tuesday 21 February 2012

I find myself offering a few options in these hulls so I thought I should spell them out.

First is the "Designer's Hull"... this hull is carved to the smallest of tolerance and must be created from accurate lines. The color scheme is mono-tone with a contrasting fine line at the designed water line.

The Sliver boats show this well.







The next option is the "Owner's Hull". This choice is built to the same standards but shows the owners boat in particular, matching hull color, boot stripe size and color, and (optional) antifouling.

Like this...







Another option is the "Builder's Hull". Again to the same standards but is true to colors the hull would sport when it left the factory...primarily no anti fouling. The look is a bit crisper than the Owner's Hull.







Last but not least the "Not too Serious Hull"... I'm not really sure that I can describe these well as I pretty much make them up as I go along.

Each one is unique...a great option for the owner who already has a half hull.


No comments:

Post a Comment