Friday 16 November 2012

Pricing...

The Skinny

I'm finally at a point where I can speak intelligently about pricing...I'm sure there is a good reason why some carvers charge by the inch (scaled) or foot (reality), but I can't think of one. I determine a price by anticipating the hours, materials, and effort.

That said, most hulls will range from $300 to $800...there is potential for more in either direction, but those would be exceptions. 

The Less than Skinny

To get an accurate price simply email me and let me know what you want carved...I will likely ask you numerous questions, and then quote a price.

This price IS NOT an estimate...as long as the client's requirements don't change, the price is locked in. If I have under quoted, that is MY PROBLEM, and I'll learn from it.

I will also give you a time frame...this is an estimate, but I make every effort to be on time.


Any questions email me at djmfaulkner@cogeco.ca or call me at 705 474 6472

I always have time to talk to customers!!






Gatekeeper Carving...our staff is smarter than they look!!


No comments:

Post a Comment